It's been a while!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey there old Heartland Friends. I can't believe it's been over a year since my last visit to the forum. A lot has changed in our lives but I'll never regret our decisions. Since we've sold the Bighorn, we've bought a mobile home in Sebring, FL and had a great time this past winter. We were even able to get together with a few of our Heartland friends. One thing about the Heartland Family. Once a friend, always a friend. We still like seeing Heartland rigs as we travel and I must say, the numbers are still growing.

Lin & I have made another change. We've sold (accepted an offer) our home in Wisconsin and we'll be moving to FL and becoming residents. We really like the park we're in and think living in Sebring full time will be a good fit for us. The downside is there really isn't a great pizza place. ;)

We plan on staying in touch and even have our eyes on a cruise that some of our Heartland friends have planned. You know who you are.:cool:

Take Care ya'll!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ray, I miss seeing you and Lin in Mission and at rallies where we first met. Enjoy your life in Florida.

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Good to hear from you. Yes, we bought a new 3570 Bighorn and love it. Hope some day to run into you guys. Evans & Lana Waller

jbeletti

Hi Ray (and Lin)!

So great to hear from you. Congrats on selling the home in WI. I'm sure you'll be back there to visit but just stay with family. Hope to run into you guys down the road. Maybe at a WI rally if you're in the area during rally time.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hi Ray and Lin, Look forward to seeing you around cruise time. We've been rallying for the last month. Florida, Southeast, South Central and finally AlaMissiBamaSsippi. What a great time. Now to get a few things done around home and get ready for summer travel.
Hogan

Ray LeTourneau

Sorry to hear that.......I lived in Sebring (Sun 'N Lake) back in '91-'92. I guess some things never change!

We found a place near the fairgrounds that isn't terrible. Galatti's. Not sure if it was there during your time there tho.
One of our favorites is Blue Lagoon Saloon. No pizza but great bar food.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I didn't mention, but goes without saying. We made many many friends through the Owners club and this forum. There were loads of great times at rallies and other gatherings with Heartland Family. We do think of you often.

Diamondjim

The Blue Lagoon is a fun place & I was going to mention Galatti's but you found it!
Vincent's has just opened here, have not tried their pizza (MY wife's is hard to beat) .
We have lived in Sebring for 10 years as snowbirds (Highlands Ridge) & just got back into RVing with our 1st 5th wheel.
Enjoy the area, we love it!

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Ray LeTourneau

The Blue Lagoon is a fun place & I was going to mention Galatti's but you found it!
Vincent's has just opened here, have not tried their pizza (MY wife's is hard to beat) .
We have lived in Sebring for 10 years as snowbirds (Highlands Ridge) & just got back into RVing with our 1st 5th wheel.
Enjoy the area, we love it!

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Jim, where is Highlands Ridge? We're in Woodhaven Estates, off of Hammock Rd. Sort of behind 5 Guys Burgers.

Diamondjim

Ray - HR, Hidden Creek Village, on the dogleg of the 5th hole on the South Course.

Headed out to Ohio et al and the grandchildren before too long. Ohio, NY, MA and parts in between. I'm just assuming the snow has all melted!