Jensen TV - 27 inch LCD

osims

bsims
I contacted ASA this about my 32 inch doing the same thing, talked to Lon @1-800-6883135 ext 528 . He was very helpful, said he would UPS me the flash kit this week with full instructions.

Trey

Received the flash module from ASA last week and took 5 minutes to flash. Sent it back to Gino at ASA with prepaid UPS call tag!

Great service by ASA and saved the 40 mile drive to the dealer for the 5 minutes flash! And think of the Diesel saved.

:)

Zeplik

Thanks Jim and everyone!

After May 01 when you contact ASA be sure to have the serial number and Rev number located next to model/serial number. They will need the Rev # according to Gino to send the correct box.

Trey

Trey,

Where did you find the s/n and rev# ? I can't find anything like that on the back. Do I have to remove the set from the mounting bracket?

Thanks

jnbhobe

Did my 26" this morning only took 4 min. just like they said.To get the rivision number I had to use a combination of the remote and the buttons on the side of the tv. They will walk you threw it.They were really easy to work with.:)

jbeletti

Zeplik,

Please see the attached TSB from ASA. It has a picture of the deal that has the needed info on it. If you cannot locate it, please call ASA. I believe their number is in the TSB.

Jim

Attachments

• TBJENLCD2632AO-001.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 16