Join us at the SC State Chapter Rally!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Sam and I are looking forward to seeing you guys again.
This is a first class campground. Should be a great venue for another good rally.

davebennington

We arrived at Willow Tree about noon on Friday. This is still a great campground. We met at the campfire and everybody introduced themselves and several folks made fruit pies over the campfire thanks to Phil for the fixens (they were really good). Tomorrow we are heading to Camper Country for a tour, while some will be going to a winery.

Dave

jbeletti

Campfire! Wish we could have one. It is brr cold and windy here in central Illinois at the Illinois Fall rally. Maybe tomorrow night.

Willow Tree is an awesome campground. Have a great rally.

Even in spite of the weather here in Illinois - we're having a nice time.

Jim

timdebs

Keith sure glad you did not make it. The site you would have had is awesome!! You just wait until I show you the pictures. Got here around 7:15 and it is a wonderful campground. Keith did I tell you how nice the lake is looking out the back window of the Pinehurst...unreal! :)

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey all yall 's guys ,have a great time this weekend.Wish Renee and I could be there.Renee had to work and my dad has an annual yard sale this weekend every year.All the family comes out.Have a huge crowd of shoppers. Kind of a family tradition.We don't want to miss it. Let us know when the next SC rally is going to be hopefully we can be there.I hear Willow tree is something else.:D:cool:

davebennington

Terry,

Nice does not even start to describe this campground. It is GREAT, the only down side is no cable but who needs tv when you have a place like this.
We are off today to Camper Country or the winery, I think the Camper Country gets my vote, I want to be there when Eric (flying Dutchman) orders the Big Country. LOL Well we have to go and watch this show the story will continue later with pictures also.

Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Terry,

Nice does not even start to describe this campground. It is GREAT, the only down side is no cable but who needs tv when you have a place like this.
We are off today to Camper Country or the winery, I think the Camper Country gets my vote, I want to be there when Eric (flying Dutchman) orders the Big Country. LOL Well we have to go and watch this show the story will continue later with pictures also.

Dave

Uhh, Dorthy, are you there??? Better keep an eye on Eric!:eek:

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Terry,

Dave
I always have liked helping other people spend their money.Have a great time.It was good seeing you guys again last weekend.

davebennington

Well we are all back from our adventure at Camper Country, Everyone is watching the horizon to see Eric's Big Country roll in from Camper Country.

Dave

davebennington

Well we all have had some fun, great food, and good times at the South Carolina rally this year, but it is now quickly coming to the end. Wagon Master Phil Smith kept things humming along and everything on schedule, good job Phil.

We do have a new Chapter Leader/Wagon Master for 2010. He is no other than Larry Bandstra (Southernights). We are sure that Larry is going to do a great job in the coming year, he has some very big shoes to fill for the fifth South Carolina rally.

Drop him an email and wish him well.

Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congrats Larry:),

Now you're on the hook to help with the 2010 East Coast Rally. Email coming soon to you and Tim both with current updates.

SouthernNights

Thank you Gus. We all have had a great time here. Wonderful people in a nice campground.
Had a good visit at Camper Country and learned a few things about rubber roofs.
Even had 2 campfires... It WILL be hard to fill Phil's shoes.
Thanks for a great job Phil and to everyone who worked hard putting this rally on.

Gus, East Coast Rally??? I heard that was the VA chapter responsiblity. You are closer to the middle of the east coast----

davebennington

We just arrived home and have unloaded the trailer, as soon as I can load the pictures on the computer I will upload them to the web.

Dave

timdebs

Phil, this weekend was wonderful, thank you for your hospitality. We enjoyed meeting yall and hope to see you again very soon. Debbie, Taylor, and I made it home safely, hope everyone else did. Congratulations Larry! Look forward to next rally!

MrsSouthernNights

Phil,
Just wanted to let you know that Larry and I had a wonderful time, we met more great people and renewed friendships from the VA rally! I did get a short clip of Dave "running" to get into the group picture but will let Larry download it and a few other pictures.
The sad part is leaving - :(
Again the rally was GREAT! You both did an awesome job! THANX :)

davebennington

I have finished posting and putting the captions on the SC Rally pictures. I hope I got everyones "good" side.

[link to this gallery]

Dave

Last edited by a moderator: