Join us at the SC State Chapter Rally!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Dave, I noticed a difference in the 2 group pics. Sam B. is taking a picture of your camera in the 2nd pic. Good job Sam, let us know how it comes out! Is it video?:eek:

Note: That's probably not what you were referring to but it caught my eye.

Nics pics and it looks like you all (nope that's Jersey, let me rephrase that) all ya'll had another great Heartland Event.:cool:

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks to everyone who attended the SC rally at Willow Tree. It has been a pleasure to serve as the inagural SC chapter leader in 2009. Becky and I had a great time. Lots of new friends that we hope to get out camping with in the future. I know our SC chapter is in good hands with Larry taking the reins. He as already put into motion the April 23,24 2010 rally at Willow Tree. We'll be booking our reservation shorlty! I hope everyone else will do the same! Thanks also to Jim Beletti for the door prizes and the Heartland Flag!
Phil

Thanks Phil and Becky for hosting this rally. You both did a wonderful job. Enjoyed it all - Willow Tree Resort, meeting new friends, maintenance workshop by Camper Country, relaxation time, and great food.

Thanks Dave for the Heartland Owners Club package. And I'm loving my Heartland sticky pad - it works great. Thanks, also, for posting the pictures.

Looking forward to next time.