Just bought new landmark 365 Arlington model

bignoggins

My wife and I are starting our RV journey and have been looking at the landmark 365. We both want to work from the road so the newport model with office appealed to us.

We called the heartland sales rep and it turns out they have a new model called the Arlington which is a newport with the walls to the office knocked down so its completely open. Also a large window replaces the small porthole that was there before.

So we decided to buy the first unit off the line, which is a showroom unit. It came fully loaded with an MSRP of ***K but we got it for **K which is 33% off. From our research that seems like a pretty good deal.

Will post some pictures later

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Heartland Family and this great Heartland Owners Forum.
Congratulations on the new Landmark. It sounds exciting, and looking forward to some pics.
Sorry, I had to edit your post as retail pricing is not allowed.

Peace
Dave

bignoggins

Ah OK sorry about that didn't realize that. Will post pics when I get them

bignoggins

See grins RV in gilroy, CA. First time RV buyer and was a great experience. Mike Graham was the salesman

Restofrank

See Grins is an great dealership, we bought ours there and we are very happy with them. Congratulation with your purchase!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family. Good luck and enjoy. We love our Key Largo.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wow! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see a finished product. Looking good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk