Just picked her up!

Moose2013

Just returned home from our delivery and PDI. All is well and the dealership was a pleasure to work with. First trip is already planned for the end of the month, can't wait. Now comes the daunting task of moving in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 268

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a great looking rig. Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and Welcome to the Forum. If you have any questions, this is the place to ask. Enjoy and travel safely.

TXTiger

Congrats. I see that you are in Two Rivers. My daughter lives in Sheboygen. I will be staying in Kohler-Andre the last week of June after the National Rally in Goshen.

JeremyN

Awesome Rig. And I too live in Wisconsin. I live in Oostburg, and we stay at the Kohler-Andre park many times per year. Maybe I will swing through the last week in June and say hello! :)

ParkIt

Looks good with the matching truck (or other way round?). Just in time for upcoming Memorial Day Weekend :)

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! And have fun with that moving in part! When we got our Sundance it only took us the better part of a weekend to move from our old SOB travel trailer. Have fun!

JeremyN

Moose2013,

If you dont' mind me asking, what dealer in WI did you buy that Sundance at? I have been looking at one that we like and was wondering who stocked them.

Thanks.

Moose2013

JeremyN

We went to Van Boxtel RV in Green Bay. To this day they have been a pleasure to deal with. From looking at the RV, during the purchase phase, and the after purchase questions/accessary buying phase.

We originally bought the unit with a 2500 gas, and when we upgraded to a diesel, they worked directly with our car dealership (in Manitowoc) and the Lynex dealer to have the hitch switched over before we took delivery of the new truck. Service department is very easy to deal with as well.