Just Purchased Big Horn 3800RD

lilriver

Good evening, We just bought a big horn 3800 RD, we wil be picking it up in a couple of weeks, we were wondering if you would share your feeling about the one you bought. We really like to floor plan. Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks Connie and Barry

Rambler

Congrats on the 3800RD. We have one also and just love it. It fits our life style perfectly and allows us to have privacy when needed. Lynda has her room and I have mine, it's like the best of both world's. We have had no large problems other than the brakes not being adjusted properly from the factory. We plan to be at the rally in June and as of now we are the only 3800 listed. Do you have any plans for heading to the rally? This is the greatest website for learning everything you can about Heartland. We are about 4 years from retirement and plan on fulltiming it for a few years. Lifes good

OhioSnow

We just bought a big horn 3800 RD, we will be picking it up March 3. We are trading our 2011 3670RL Full timer handicapped daughter. We really like the floor plan bath and 1/2 is great.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new rig! Not familiar with that floorplan (couldn't find it on the Heartland website) but no doubt you will enjoy the Big Horn quality!

Happy Camping & Best Wishes!

jayc

Legendary Member
We love the rear den floorplan but of course, when we were in the market, Heartland didn't make it. I understand that they've dropped this model now, so those that have one can enjoy a short-run model. Maybe the resale value will go up?