Key Largo seal and bearings info?

wildwolfproducts

Will be doing my axles in 2 week's. Wondering if anyone has the numbers for the seals and bearings? Will be replacing the wheel seals on left back for sure. And will be repacking all hubs and bearings. Thought while I was at it, pick up extras to keep in the camper. That way if I have one fail, its a quick fix and not have to wait on parts in the middle of nowhere.
2012 Heartland Landmark Key largo.
Pete

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
I went to NAPA Auto Parts with my bearings and seals from my 2009 Landmark that has Lippert 7000# axles, and bought these parts:

PartBrandNumberVendorPrice
Inner Wheel BearingSKFBR02420Napa $ 15.95
Inner RaceSKFBR25580Napa $ 19.18
Outer Wheel BearingSKFBR25520Napa $ 9.68
Outer RaceSKFBR02475Napa $ 27.60
Grease SealNapa22550Napa
$ 8.95

Also try http://www.nueratrailerparts.com/ they may have a store near you.

caissiel

Those numbers look to be correct.
I went to an industrial bearing and seal supply store in Texas and gave the clerk all the National seal and timken numbers and he gave me all China parts that in all my years of experience never heard of the names.

So much for getting good well known parts.
Kept the bearings for emergency kit.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

danemayer

A 2012 Key Largo should have Dexter axles. Any difference in part numbers between Lippert axles and Dexter axles?

scottyb

Call Dexter with the serial number on your axles and they will give you the build sheet with all the part numbers. They can cross refence the Dexter numbers at any bearing supply.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I think the correct seal is 22558
I was going to repost a link to a conversion chart for Dexter bearing and seal numbers but it's a dead link.
Does anyone know where to find a current one?

MTPockets

I went to NAPA Auto Parts with my bearings and seals from my 2009 Landmark that has Lippert 7000# axles, and bought these parts:

PartBrandNumberVendorPrice
Inner Wheel BearingSKFBR02420Napa $ 15.95
Inner RaceSKFBR25580Napa$ 19.18
Outer Wheel BearingSKFBR25520Napa $ 9.68
Outer RaceSKFBR02475Napa $ 27.60
Grease SealNapa22550Napa $ 8.95

Also try http://www.nueratrailerparts.com/ they may have a store near you.
I have 7000 lb axles, but outer bearing is 14125A and race 14276 , seal 22558. I got my info from Dexter. To be sure I suggest you contact them.

dbbls59

It sounds like you plan on reusing some of the seals. Bad idea. You should use new seals every time you remove one.

danemayer

Don't want to add to any confusion, but here are a couple of pages from the Dexter documentation. I've highlighted the 7K axle parts.

Attachments

• Dexter Bearing Part Numbers.pdf
    104.4 KB · Views: 38

wildwolfproducts

Thanks guys will be calling them Monday to be sure I get the right seals and stuff to start with. Yes will be putting all new seals. But for now will only be doing the one that needs it ASAP. Will do the other three a week from Monday when we get back from a week at Pickwick Lake. Its only 24 miles so will do the other three when we get back. Or may just wait and do all 4 at the same time.
But sure want them done before our trip to Harrison Bay State park north of Chattanooga Tn the end of April. Hooking up tomorrow and going camping for a week. Man I'm looking forward to a week of no phones and fishing eating fish and fishing and camping. PLus make the first pull with the Cummins powered Kodiak.
Pete