Landmark gets a new GM - Andy Wesdorp

jbeletti

Hello Heartland Owners Forum members,

A quick note to let you know that Andy Wesdorp is taking over as GM of the Landmark brand, replacing Tom Montague who moved over to manage Bighorn and Oakmont.

Let's all welcome Andy to Bighorn!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to him. Interesting move to say the least though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Looks like maybe Andy came from Landmark sales. If that's right, he'll have tons of direct feedback from dealers and retail customers and will be able to further enhance Landmark.

Welcome Andy.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
All, Andy and Tom came to HL from Redwood, they work very closely on Landmark now, so I'm sure it's a smooth transition! Congrats Andy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Looks like maybe Andy came from Landmark sales. If that's right, he'll have tons of direct feedback from dealers and retail customers and will be able to further enhance Landmark.

Welcome Andy.

Yep - Andy was a RSM (Regional Sales Manager) for LM. Midwest region I think.

Rcnewell11

Congrats Andy !! It is great working with u on ordering my landmark Ashland .It is nice working with some body close to me in wells county ( Ossian and bluffton ,Indiana area) his relation I know of .Good luck on years to come and new designs are coming I hope to make better with all products and floor plans and quality control.talk to you soon I hope

Bones

Congrats and here are all of my suggestions and Ideas........................................................Gee I seem to have forgotten them.:cool: