Landmark TPMS

Valor-Don

That is not the normal operation of the Valor system. I believe the issue is the chip that is associated with the sensor. I can send out a diagnostic tool and work with you to verify. Please contact me at 734-634-3278 - Don

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
I thought that was normal. I've had my unit just a little over a year now and ever since I first installed the monitor (sensors were installed at the factory) I have had an issue with the monitor showing dash lines after a while as I'm driving down the road. At the next stop, when I start out again, I have pressure readings. Then several miles down the road, back to the 0.00 or -.-- . I just thought that was the way the system worked. At Goshen last year I got the antenna extension from you and installed it at the rear bumper, but it has not changed the issue of having no readings on the display after driving a while.

I also have had this same issue since purchasing my Landmark in May 2013. I thought that was just the way the system worked as well. At any given time I have one tire not showing and three that are. Rarely do I have two not showing but almost always at least one and it can be any one of the four tires at any given time. Usually within 10 minutes or so it will display again but then another one seems to drop. My antenna is mounted on the bottom of my truck's rear axle housing with the antenna extension and has a clear line of sight to the tires so nothing to block the signal either.

Valor-Don

I suggest I send you a 3M extension to move the antenna to under the receiver tube at the far gack of your GMC. What the issue with the others is the -.-- that is showing. Normally that is a chip error. Please call me so I can send you the extension (734) 634-3278 - Don

aRAYwego

Don I will give you a call tomorrow during reg business hours. I got real busy at work today and forgot about the time difference.