Larry the headhunter is getting operated on

sharmulst

Larry
You are incredibily strong and we know that comes from your faith in God and the strength from your DW Debbi. Our prayers are with you and hope we will see you down the road in your new Landmark and TV. God Bless and Keep you.
Steve & Sharon Vondracek

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Larry, my buddy,
there's not a doubt in my mind that you can do this. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Debbi out on the HL circuit again. You concentrate on getting well, and when you get that Landmark, I'll embroider you a custom set of towels for it. :)

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Thank you, thank you, thank you, fellow Heartlanders for all your support. I am now strong enough to make it thru both revision back fusion surgeries on Tue and Thu this week. My faith in God, my wife, children and my surgical team is strong. Not much more to say, tomorrow afternoon we will head to the hotel near the hospital 70 miles from home, in Marina Del Rey, near LAX. At 5:30AM Tue I check in and at 7AM the circus begins.

I will check back with all you caring friends a few days or weeks after coming home Mon Feb 8.
Peace, my friends and God bless.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Larry and Debbi, you hang in there. You've had to be strong many times before and you have done so again with rehab. Relief is on its way.
And then the family truckstercamper, ChevyLand-mark.

bill40

Will be thinking about you while I'm shoveling tomorrow, prayers are with you. Just think the 2012 rally will be sooner than you think.

Larryheadhunter

Hi everyone,
Latest news is that my cardiologist postponed my surgery due to placement of a stent on Nov. 1st. I am meeting with him tomorrow afternoon to hear when he will clear me for surgery. Yesterday, DW Debbi and I were packed and in the car heading for LA when we got the news. Hopefully he will allow me to have the back fusion redo next week but who knows........?

rick_debbie_gallant

Sorry to hear that Larry. I will keep thinking and praying for you and your DW. It is getting downright cold here in Rockport, Tx. In fact I am thinking it would freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Peace Brother. Out.

GETnBYE

So sorry, I am sure you are so let down by this delay. To be all ready to go ahead with the surgery and then to have everything put on hold must be difficult. There has to be a good reason for it. Sometimes we don't get to know all the reasons, just have to trust in the higher power knowing more than we do.
Keeping you and Debbi in our thoughts tonight.

SilverRhino

Larry, Sorry to hear about the delay....Know that you want to get this part of your life over and done with so that you can move on.

Although it is a setback.....Remember that it's important to have all "systems" in top notch shape before undergoing this type of procedure. I've always felt that the most important part of any surgery is making it through....So be patient, they'll get you fixed up soon.

Hang in there!!

Larryheadhunter

Okay my friends, my cardiologist has finally approved next Tue and Thu's spinal fusion surgery, so we are now on final countdown. Thanks to everyone for all your support. It's time to get on with my life so let the games begin.

jimtoo

Great News!!!! Hang in there Larry, Things will work out for you and Debbi. Debbi is under as much strain as you are I'm sure. Our prayers are for both of you guys. So,,,, getter done and get back to enjoying life and your family and friends.

Jim & Bette

PSF513

Man, that is great news. You hang in there bud and soon, you will be piloting your new land yacht down the road, getting out and enjoying the results of your life's work with your lovely bride. It doesn't get much better than that.:angel:

GETnBYE

Will be watching and waiting for your first post after you are feeling good enough to get back on here.
Prayers for you, your family and your Dr.s

loafer

Hey Larry
Thanks for the updates sounds like full speed ahead. Keep your chin up you are in our thoughts and prayers.
We all want to see you out and on the trail camping in your new rig in 2011
God speed my friend
Bill

Larryheadhunter

Hi folks, thanks so much for your well wishes. As u can guess, this super invasive invasion of my body is a 2 edge sword. Lots of pain initially, then hopefully some relief, so I can think about something else, like the rest of my life, especially my wonderful DW Debbi, family, and RVing. Countdown 65 hours....

billd

I know the feeling of surgery delayed by a doctor. Glad your cardiologist has approved it and you can move foward.