LCI remote

Gaffer

This is something I overlooked on my PDI and have never used. What all does it control besides the step light? What is the default PIN? The user guide is mostly about programming. I could find no information on how to use it as programmed. I searched tools and posts. You tube would be great if anyone has the time.
Thanks.

osims

bsims
I don't know how to tell you how to program it but mine operates awning, landing gear, slides and step light.

Gaffer

Don't want to program it, just use it. I push the button and it wants a pin. Then what?

B

Boatman

My 2014 BH remote controls the slides, awnings, step light, and landing gear. Good luck

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I had the remote on my 2014 San Antonio but not on the new LM365 Newport. I loved being able to adjust the height of the front landing gear from inside the truck as I was hooking up. Made hooking up without help a whole lot easier. Sure wish they still had that feature. I really miss it on my Newport.

jbeletti

I had the remote on my 2014 San Antonio but not on the new LM365 Newport. I loved being able to adjust the height of the front landing gear from inside the truck as I was hooking up. Made hooking up without help a whole lot easier. Sure wish they still had that feature. I really miss it on my Newport.

Keith - if you want this feature, it can be added. I had it one in Goshen after the rally. Super easy to do - just a brain replacement. Plug and play. Oh yeah, and money :)

This can be done by the end user if you can unplug the old brain and replug the new one. The brain us located on the ceiling of the gen compartment. Somewhere on the forum, I have the cost and part number from LCI.

Note: It also has an AutoLevel button on the remote, so once I pull away from the RV, I hit that on the remote and viola!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Keith - if you want this feature, it can be added. I had it one in Goshen after the rally. Super easy to do - just a brain replacement. Plug and play. Oh yeah, and money :)

This can be done by the end user if you can unplug the old brain and replug the new one. The brain us located on the ceiling of the gen compartment. Somewhere on the forum, I have the cost and part number from LCI.

Note: It also has an AutoLevel button on the remote, so once I pull away from the RV, I hit that on the remote and viola!

Jim I tried a search but couldn't find anything on the forum. I'd love to get a new "brain" (I want one for the camper, Carol said I should get one for myself as well). I'm not sure I am calling the remote unit by the correct name so maybe that's why I can't find it.

jbeletti

Here ya go Keith (link). Note that LM 365 includes no remote control for coach items (leveling, lights, awnings etc.) and the remote in my link ONLY adds a remote for the front jacks and auto-level. But that's exactly what I needed.

avvidclif

I looked them up. The brain is abt $300 and the remote is abt the same. For $600 you too can have a remote Level-Up. Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh PN's

Receiver 307272 and Remote 300951.