Light Bulb type

SeattleLion

Our new 3160 is stuck at the dealer getting work done. It has LED lighting in the coach, over the front door, and under the awning. However, all of the lights in the basement, front compartment, universal docking compartment, and outside are standard RV incandescent lights. Does anyone know the bulb type? I would love to order LED bulbs for those areas too.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I ordered led replacements for 921 incandescent for those lights in our 2014 BH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Oh and don't forget those little floods over the bed and seating. They are a type 1383 bulb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Yes. Our 3010 had 4 of them. 2 over the bed and 1 over each recliner. BTW, the only factory LEDs were the ceiling lights. I replaced the 4 floods/spots, 3 931's over the kitchen island, a couple others. Also the 3 lights over the vanity are incandescent. They are a type 2099 bulb. I still have the closet lights and all the basement / front compartment lights to change. Not cheap unless you settle for imports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeattleLion

There is a fixture in the 3160 over the sink with small, incandescent bulbs; 3 of them. Any idea what they are?

any idea which bulb we need for our 2014 North Trail 28BRS interior ceiling lights?
Couple of bulbs blew recently and forgot to pull them to order new ones???