Looking for a replacement for the plastic strap holding the shower hose loop to the shower.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I had a visitor the a few weeks ago and somehow now my plastic hook (see Pictures) that holds the excess shower head hose to the wall has broken. Any Idea where I might get another one? I figure it comes with the shower head so I am guessing Heartland would not have one without buying the whole shower head. I would also like a matching metal one if I could find one.

Any one out there have to replace theirs?

Shower Pic 2.jpgShower Pic 1.jpgShower Pic 3.jpg

Sorry about the flash.

2psnapod2

Silverado, thanks for the info. I will put that into my volumes of info on my computer. I did as Jim said and contacted Heartland. Jon, I had thought the same thing. I wish they would not of installed it, just like the other plastic bathroom pieces that they did not.

2psnapod2

Everyone, thanks for the help. It looks like I will have to get that part from someone other than Heartland. The part is actually part of the shower head. But on a good note, I was checking out the post on here about Butch from RVs 4 less's surgery and while on their website, found one there also. It is actually brushed nickel colored like my shower head.

So Jim, no Heartland could not help with this part. But the forum has sent me to the right place to find it. We still win.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I looked but can't find it. I removed that part from our shower on day 1 of ownership. That along with reversing the shower fixture so the hose comes out on the bottom, allows a bit more "reach" with the hose. I just filled the empty holes with silicone.

jbeletti

So Jim, no Heartland could not help with this part. But the forum has sent me to the right place to find it. We still win.

Thanks for the update Michael. It was worth a shot, sending you over to Heartland. I was not aware they came with the Oxygenics. Maybe someone here on the forum who has upgraded themselves is not using their clear plastic hose tamer :)

2psnapod2

I can give anyone a PM with my contact info and pay the shipping. If not I will get it online at the site mentioned above.