Looking for More Bathroom Storage - Cyclone 3010

Jimsryker

After finally recovering from a bad Quad riding accident, I am just now getting back to my new Cyclone 3010 that's been sitting on the side of the house for 6 months. Project #1 from the wife is more storage in the bathroom. There is a wall between both doors that could be taken advantage of, but the span of the flat portion is about 14 inches. Fairly small and looking at local DIY stores did not turn up anything less then 19 inches wide cabinet wise....

i'm posting here in hopes that someone can share their ideas or solutions to this problem. If you own or have seen a Cyclone 3010, you know there is little to no countertop or storage space in the bathroom. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

SweetP

Jimsryker, we bought a 3010 earlier this year, and I agree, not a lot of storage area. For drawer space, I bought a plastic, three-drawer piece that fits perfectly in the cabinet below the sink. I put hair brush, hair ties, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. and keeps it out of the way and yet easy to get to when I need it. For towels and such, I use the cabinet area that is above the washer / dryer spot. Extra toilet paper fits nicely above the toilet and doesn't move in transit! I also purchased an over-the-door shower caddy that worked very well once we got set up! Hope this helps! Happy camping!