LP generator and 3rd A.C. unit

carl.swoyer

I run my 5500lp 8 to 9 hour on one 40lb tank

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !

carl.swoyer

My generators breakers were the same 20/30 amp I called Onan they suggest remove the 20 and up it to a 30. But you still have to be carful,as you can over task the genset.

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !

David-and-Cheryl

I did a Google search and found Cummins North West
I ordered the 30amp breaker should have it in a few days Thanks for that info.
Here's the Part number 320-1323. The price on the breaker is $37.96.
Do you think I could find an equivalent breaker at a Lowe's or Home Depot? Or is it a Cummins-specific part?

I also have a 30/20 model and the 20 amp breaker trips frequently when more than one appliance is running. Either the breaker is bad or it's undersized, but if I'm going to replace it, I might as well do so with the 30 amp version.

carl.swoyer

It's Onan specific I also removed the twenty and put in a 30 amp. But when I run the Onan I set my Magnum ms2812 to 30 amps shore power. This prevents me from over speeding the generator. I do this because my 105 amp converter will charge simultaneously with the Magnum. otherwise the Magnum will do a huge bulk charge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk