Manual slide out help

DABAUDMAN

Guys am trying to find out if anyone knows how to Manually close Slides on a 2011 Cyclone 3612 HD Edition Toy Hauler am not having any Problems but I cannot locate or see how it can be done in case I do have any Issues any help is appreciated thanks

weekender01

Are they the cable, swintech, electric or hydraulic type slides? For the electric ram style slide you should have a crank arm in most cases. Then you will need to find the motor underneath the opposite side of the slide to see if there is a place to connect the crank. I have an electric ram slide and my connection is opposite side under my opposing slide. In a few other cases yiu may have to use a wrench to turn the overide.

Now for the cable system slides you should have a square bit that will attach to a motor that is usually located underneath the slide fascia.

For hydraulic and swintech slides I am not sure.

Hope this helps.

DABAUDMAN

The Super slide is Electric on a Track the front Room is a Cable Electric also I purchased this 2 Years ago from someone else and when he Purchased it New in 2011 he didn't remember anything of it so I am trying to make sure in case something doesn't work just where to look

weekender01

OK. If you have electric now you need to know which brand you have. If you look on the outside of your slides whern they are out do you see cables, a gear rack or nothing? If you have cables that is probably a BAL Accu-slide. If you have a gear rack you have Lippert Swintech and if you see nothing you most likely have another manufacturer. Also you will probably have a mix of slide types. If you go to the Heartland User Guide Section and click on slides you will find manuals which will show how to override the various slides.

I have a Torque and 2 of my slides are the BAL Accu-slide type so my override is behind the top fascia. If I ever have an issue I am going to need to pop the fascia off, uses the adapter that came with the unit and a drill to run the slide in/out. For my third slide I have adapter underneath the opposite side slide where I can connect a hand crank to run the slide in/out. Just look around and see if you have any adapters or hand cranks that dod not appear to go to anything. If you do most likely those will be your override tools.

Good luck and hopefully the HUG section will be a big help for you.