Meeting nice people!

deee2

One of the things we like about the Bighorn family is meeting the most nicest people! Today we enjoyed breakfast with "Mariposa", Bob and Grace..... and had a great time!

Hope you get those brakes fixed ok~!

Donna (and Steve, too)

Mariposa

coffee

Hi
we did get the brakes fix. Thanks for put us on to Mountain Family RV in Reno for the repair. Brakes were tested going down Donner Pass.
We have settled near Modesto for a while.
Bob & Grace

azbound

Hi
we did get the brakes fix. Thanks for put us on to Mountain Family RV in Reno for the repair. Brakes were tested going down Donner Pass.
We have settled near Modesto for a while.
Bob & Grace

Where near Modesto? I have family in Modesto and the only decent RV park I have found is in French Camp, about 15 minutes north.

Mariposa

no rv park

AZBound
Sorry for the long time. don't read it every day. I don't know how two old retired people can run out of time to get everything done.
We are on private property, my sister's place. If I see something near by I will let you know.
the Modesto area is centrally located between the bay area and the foothills. About a 2 hour drive for us to go visiting with family.
Bob

Mariposa

an RV Park

AZBOUND
I have been talking to others in the area. They suggested the Fair Grounds in Turlock. Cost is $20.00 with full hook-ups. They told me it was a nice park. Train tracks are close, but that is the mark of a RV Park. (Trains, Freeway, and/or sometimes both.)
We haven't check out the Turlock Fair grounds RV but will this week.
We did check out the Mariposa Fair Grounds RV parking. No trains or freeway, hads full hook-up and no FOG. Mariposa is above the FOG
I will let you know what more we find out about Turlock.
Bob

Mariposa

nice people

Deeez
Your are right about nice people. Shadowchek came over the other day and help me understand how to work HOP. Marking the map or moving the marker to the right location.
He made the job look so simple. Why didn't I see that?
Thanks Shadowchek
Bob

deee2

Hey Bob, now you can teach us next time you're our way! I just re-read my original post and can't believe I said we meet the 'most nicest' people!! Too funny, such poor grammar. Anyway, we DO meet great people. This forum is a big help and ice breaker. Stay warm out there!

Donna :)