Montana trip.......buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
My son and I just returned from Montana on the 6th of this month. MINUS 15* !!!! and the wind blowing !!!!!!. Driving on ice and snow !!!! Stuck in a 3' snow bank !!!! But it was fun.....I guess. OMG, I'm glad I didn't have the Horn.

Anyway, yesterday, the 6th, south bound in Utah on the I-15 passed a BH pulled by a white Chevy with graphics on it. About 2 hours later passed a BH pulled by a silver Dodge. In Calif. passed a BH north bound on I-15 pulled by a dark brown Ford, I think. All 3 of these where driven by some OLD guys with an OLD guy driving my truck. I can't imagine who was driving my truck. LOL:D

loafer

Hey Bob
Thats all there is out there these days old guys drivin old trucks towing new BH,s LOL
Makes you enjoy California warmth this time of the year.
Bill

jnbhobe

Hey Bob; I think you resemble that remark !!! And you can keep that stuff in Montana, We got 2ft of snow yesterday in a lake effect snow storm.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well the OLD guy was me. Last Friday, 2 hours after we left, it started to snow at my daughters house in Montana. 1 1/2' of snow in 2 days. We got blowing snow all the way to Idaho Falls.