Mor-Ryde Easy Reel

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I found the Mor-Ryde Easy Reel the other day. I found it on sale at PPL in Houston for $169. Got it and although I have not used it yet I believe it will be a great addition. I did not want to go to the expense of installing the powered cord reel. Just wanted to let yall know this product is available. It is something I did not know was available until I recently saw it. You can find it here http://www.morryde.com/aftermarket/other-products/easy-reel-79.html

djlogan

I have one and it is great. Especially useful on cold days when the cord is stiff and unruly. Highly recommended

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Did y'all need to change your power cord to one that is more flexible? Our cord is very thick and very hard to manage unless it is very warm! I can't imagine reeling it up in such a tight circle, especially when temps are below 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If someone has one and will be at the Goshen Rally, I'd like to see it. Like Speedy says, not sure where we'd put it and would it work with our cord.

Let me know if you would be willing to show it off or demo!

Thanks in advance!
Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddhuy

I saw one at the last National Rally but still have no idea where to install it.

I've seen a number of SOBs with the reel mounted in the front basement, usually on off door side. Looked pretty clean and not that hard to get to. I would think it could be installed with quick removal in mind if it were in the way of gaining access to the rear of the UDC.

wdk450

This is on MorRyde's discount flyer for the Goshen Heartland National Rally for $169.