My wife Carol Mitchell

wino2

So sorry for loss! Yes cancer is an ugly monster. I personally have loss three family members to cancer. Just remember, that the pain will never go away, but, all of the happy memories, in your heart will soften the blow.
🙏🙏🙏

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Wow, that is true love for one another. So glad you decided on a Heartland product. You will truely enjoy your coach and travel the country for your wife!!! Thank you for sharing your adventure and life with your wife.

I am sorry for your loss. Carol, sounds like someone I would have liked to have met. May she rest in peace and that you must take care of youself. Prayers for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Jim-Lynn

My thoughts are with you. I have just completed 6 month of Chemo and radiation myself & it is not nice. Keep your head up and MEMORIES are what we have.

Jim

Hogladyrider

So sorry to read of your loss of Carol. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. May your memories help you thru these very rough days ahead. Hoping you will continue with your travels as I am sure that is what Carol would have wanted for you.

Susan & Gary

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Our hearts are heavy for the loss of your wife. We pray you find peace and comfort, some way, some how.
God Bless-Howard and Shelley

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I am so sorry for your loss cancer is a terrible disease and I hope one day we do find a cure prayers for you and your family

wolfrat1

Thank you guys so much. This thread means more than anyone can know. Carol would love each and everyone of you.