Need some help.

mobilcastle

We are leaving Grand Isle State park in LA and will be heading back to I-10 to head west. We came in on on RT 1 and we would like to go back to I-10. If we travel route#90 toward Lafayette it will save us about 20 miles. Is this a good way to go or should we backtrack toward Baton Rouge?

Thanks
Steve

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are leaving Grand Isle State park in LA and will be heading back to I-10 to head west. We came in on on RT 1 and we would like to go back to I-10. If we travel route#90 toward Lafayette it will save us about 20 miles. Is this a good way to go or should we backtrack toward Baton Rouge?

Thanks
Steve

If it was me I would take Hwy 90 to Lafayette instead. I do not like Baton Rouge traffic. Hwy will be rough in some areas but it beats traffic. Lol. Where will your next stop be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mobilcastle

Next stop will be RV and Motel Park in Sulphur LA for a couple of days. Eventually out to AZ.
Thanks for the advise.
If it was me I would take Hwy 90 to Lafayette instead. I do not like Baton Rouge traffic. Hwy will be rough in some areas but it beats traffic. Lol. Where will your next stop be?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Have you taken a look at whispering meadows in westlake. That is our home park where we stay and are at currently.