New 3890SS Floorplan

Pizzaguy

The wife and I went for a long drive to look at the new Bighorns on a dealers lot 4 hours away. Our local dealer only has 1 model in stock and keeps ordering the same 2 floorplans. I wanted to see the 3760 floorplan because I liked it from the pictures I have seen online. Well, wife didn't like it. We then went into the new 3890SS floorplan dealer had on the lot and both of us fell in love with it. Not only was the wife happy with all the storage, but we both agreed that the other changes Heartland made to the Bighorns were very good. The new appliances, legless table, led lighting and aluminum steps are all nice upgrades. Looks like BH #3 will be in our near future!

We feel the same. Just applied for financing on our BH3890SS! Fingers crossed, we are looking forward to moving out of our 2008 BH3055RL! We are full timers, living at our resort in medical lake Washington. The super slide gives so much room in the bedroom that it's amazing.

SNOKING

I see a large lack of storage in the bathroom compared to our 3575el!
Chris

Last edited:
True, although going from a BH3055RL, we are used to that. The bedroom space can't be beat. You could sleep on the floor at the end of the bed. Nice big window there as well. My wife plans on putting her rocking chair there, and bassinet when we get pregnant.

SNOKING

How do you make the bed up in morning when you can not stand next to it? Bring the slide in? And do you mount the bed and demount it from the foot of the bed? Chris

NYSUPstater

Tho a BC 3560 SS, the bedroom set up's are similar, and owning the BC 3560, will offer my $.02.

1. Room in BR is H-U-G-E.
2. Twin size air mattress will fit at foot of bed for extra person.
3. Have a king size bed and yes is a PITA to make, we just simply pull sheets/blankets up, pull up comforter and throw oversize pillows on top.
4. Bed is super comfy and don't feel the other person moving at all.
5. Getting in/out does require a lil roll off to one side, but nothing all that bad
6. Fireplace in BR sold the Mrs.

Bathroom:
1. Lots of counter space
2. Lots of cabinet space.
3. Light in shower is a nice feature.
4. Have to be careful when entering the bath from BR as you can easily hit the foot pedal for the toilet.

Old coach was 35' long. The BC is 41' Have been asked why we didn't stay with the same size. Honestly, we love the extra 6'. Bathroom probly got hit the most being the smallest, but enough room to get the tasks done. BUT the extra room in BR, Kitchen and LR are the real assets! Oh did I mention the fireplace in BR along w/ the LR (LOL)?

SNOKING

Comparing the floor plans online the BC appears to have more room beside the bed vs the BH. The BH does not have the BR fireplace, however it does the lower emergence escape window. Chris

- - - Updated - - -

Living in our BH3575el, we find the bathroom storage a very important feature.

phoca_thumb_l_2016%20BH%203575EL%2013.jpg

NYSUPstater

Comparing the floor plans online the BC appears to have more room beside the bed vs the BH. The BH does not have the BR fireplace, however it does the lower emergence escape window. Chris

- - - Updated - - -

Living in our BH3575el, we find the bathroom storage a very important feature.

phoca_thumb_l_2016%20BH%203575EL%2013.jpg

The countertop in our bathroom is almost identical to yours. Don't have the linen closet, but enough space next to med cabinet for towels and such. Beach towels and extra sheets go in hallway closet.