New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Rick & Vidette Molina. Their membership was approved this morning!

Rick & Vidette, we are all excited you decided to join the Heartland Owners Club and selecting the Arizona Chapter for your membership! Thank you!!!

You have joined a super group of RVer's...They are all here and willing to help you out should the occasion arise. You only need to ask....

OKay everyone...let's start posting our welcome notes for Rick & Vidette....

MTPockets

Rick & Vidette, welcome to a great chapter! Hope you can make it to any or all the Meet n Greets and AZ Rallies.. Terry & June Rainwater

Mrsfish

Welcome Rick and Vidette! Welcome to one of the newest, hippest and fun loving chapters around. We hope you join us while we meet everyone from around the country that finds us and while we travel the lands looking for like minded people. bien venidos!

Doublegranch

Hey Everyone....It is my pleasure to introduce our Newest Members to the Arizona Chapter. Cary & Janet Russian.

Their membership was approved earlier this afternoon and this represents an exciting time for our Chapter.

Welcome Cary & Janet.....you have joined a super group of people. Our Chapter is filled with like minded folks that enjoy Rving and helping others. If you need anything, you have only to ask.

You will be getting a separate email from me to help you surf around the Heartland Website as well as our Chapter postings, called Threads....

Please everyone, help me welcome Cary & Janet on our One YEAR Anniversary this month as a Heartland Chapter!!!!

Mrsfish

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Hope to meet you real soon - maybe in a couple of weeks in Tucson? We're here to help if you have any questions but we're really here to have fun. Welcome aboard!

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome, Frank & Alison Garshak our newest members to the Arizona Chapter. This continues to be exciting times in our Chapter with our growth and in our activities. Frank & Alison, we are all excited you selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership. Thank you! You have joined a group of what I consider very special. They are a very fun and loving group of people.We have a lot of RV experience within the group as well as some newbie's. Everyone is willing to help you in any way possible, you only have to ask. Hope you will be able to join us on our next Rally in Oct at Camp Verde....Let me know if you need anything. You will be getting a private email from me to help you navigate around the web site and the Arizona Chapter Postings..Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome posting for Frank & Alison

Mrsfish

Frank and Allison - Welcome, welcome, welcome!! you joined an incredible group. Looking forward to meeting you - maybe one of the upcoming meet and greets? Safe travels and happy camping! - Ann and Rick

Doublegranch

Frank & Judy Dally, Welcome to the Arizona Chapter!!!
I was a little tardy in catching Frank & Judy's update and changing over to the Arizona Chapter, so please forgive me...
Frank and Judy have transferred in from Iowa and are building a home in AZ and changed their membership to Arizona...

We are pleased to have you both and since I was born in Iowa, it is a pleasure to have you join our little Merry Group!!

Hey everyone, how about a nice posting for Frank & Judy.....

Mrsfish

Frank and Judy - first of all, Welcome to Arizona. Being a native, I really believe this is an incredible state. But then you must have discovered this as you are building :) Also, Welcome to a wonderful chapter. We are all a big bunch of party loving, social animals who love to meet - so hopefully we will meet you soon. Ann and Rick

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Frank and Judy! And Frank and Allison! It will be fun to have you in our chapter... Cookie and I are anxious to meet you at one of our next functions... Welcome aboard..