New BC 3560SS

plshilo

20160430_151636.jpg20160430_151708.jpgOk Everyone, we now have It Our new 5er BC 3560SS.....got everything fixed here at cw of bartow and will headed home tomorrow morning, but just for a few days then out to Foley AL for the rally. We are Really looking forward to camping in it and of course Showing It Off...hahaha

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wow, looks great! Walking by the slide in a slide... Will you hit your head on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plshilo

Wow, looks great! Walking by the slide in a slide... Will you hit your head on it?

Hey Erika,
No there is plenty of height below the slide to walk......maybe we will see you guy's on the road at a rally so you can do a walk through.

plshilo

Looks like we are finally going to be headed home found a Water Leak in the shower, that cw has fixed. So going to hookup - put our snap-pads on, dump and get on the road......Next weekend to Foley AL rally. See You All Soooooonnnnn

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Nice, just place an order for one. Glad to hear good feedback

Ralledalle

Congratulations! We looked at every RV show for over a year. We did tons of research. We finally had it narrowed down to either the Heartland Big Country or the Big Horn. What sold us on the Big Country was the spacious bedroom. The quality between the 2 were exactly the same but we wanted more room and the slide in a slide fit better. We don't regret our decision at all. I am in love with our camper. We hope to meet up with y'all at a rally one day. We won't be getting to any this year. Just too much going on at the moment.