New Big Horn 3670

jgoddardg

We just purchased a new BH3670 and sold our 23' Trail Manor, a unique pop-up. We've had the BH out once for a couple of nights with 5 grandkids, a couple of whom slept on a tent - not enough room for everyone inside. I've tried to read many of the posts and they are really, really helpful. Looking forward to many good times and will certainly have questions as we progress.

rjr6150

Welcome John and Debbie. I'm sure you will enjoy your as much as we do ours. Isn't it wonderful to take the Nonegrandkids along.

Uncle Rog

"Old Joke"

Our 3670 will accomodate 16 in the campsite, will entertain up to 8 for cocktails, will handle 4 for dinner, however it only sleeps 2...........

Ron Schoner

Tin Star
welcome John And Debbie. I hope you enjoy your 3670 As much as Becky and I enjoy ours. If you have question this is the place to ask! Hope to see ya on the road stay safe see you.

Ron & Becky

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the group! We just got back from a week in ours and love it. I'm sure you will love yours too.

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Hello John and Debbie, welcome to the wonderful world of Heartland. We live in our 3670 and travel around the country with my Husbands work,,, we love it. Hope to see you down the road,,, Lizzy