New Braking system is Great and so was install

Tundra2084

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Titanguy and his installers. The installation crew came to our campsite in NY on the 20th after they left the rally and changed our brakes over to the DISC system. We can tell you that the service was EXCELLENT, and they answered questions about the system and how it worked without hesitation. We are very happy with the stopping power of the unit and feel much safer with these brakes. And to top it off our SOB had one of the original brakes not even connected to anything when they pulled it off the spindle, still had all the numbers on the pads and no wear of any kind on it.
So glad we had it changed over before we or someone else got hurt or worse because we couldn't stop.

THANK YOU HEARTLAND AND TITANGUY FOR A GREAT PRODUCT AND ALLOWING IT TO BE ADVERTISED ON THE FORUM. You may have helped save a life.

Dawn & Frank

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That one is very High on my tado list. Hopefully before the end of the year.
I have 5500 miles from us and about 2300 miles from the delivery to our California dealer. I hope to dive in and do the upgrade before I hit 10000 miles.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I think that must be a misprint. I don't think Titanguy's removed the disk brakes and installed drum brakes. LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk