New Club Member and Heartland Bighorn owner

Hey everyone, Now Donna and I will have some back up help. Our son and his family have purchased a Heartland Big Country and have joined the Utah chapter. His user name is blarsony and he lives about 1 mile from us. He is retired from the USAF as a Chief Master Sgt, and his beautiful wife Tisha is a Senior Master Sgt in the USAF. After his retirement he now works for Homeland Security. Everyone out there please give out a big YEE HAW and welcome them to the greatest group of people in the world.

jayc

Legendary Member
Re: ATF: Bighorn - New Member and Heartland owner

Al and Donna, welcome to your son and daughter-in-law blarsony and thanks for their service to the country. We will be looking forward to meeting them someday. YEE HAW!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Brent and Tisha,

Welcome to the Heartland Family and congratulations on the purchase of your Big Country. Hope to meet you all down the road sometime. Safe travels.

Rod Ditrich

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Please extend a warm welcome to our newest Utah Chapter Owners Club members, Brent and Tisha (blarsony).

We are glad to have them in the Utah Chapter!

I already had the pleasure of exchanging e-mails with Brent last weekend.
He got a good chuckle when we figured out his parents were in the HOC and I asked him if his dad was "Big Al". Trace

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

Welcome! Come check out the Oregon and WA rallies or one of the many others being planned. I'm sure your parents have told you how much fun they are!

Kristy

GETnBYE

Welcome and congrats on the new Big Country. We look forward to meeting your son and his wife.

happykraut

Al and Donna, you sure steered them in the right direction buying a BC. I hope I get to meet them some day. Brent and Tisha, thanks for serving our country. Welcome to the Heartland family.