New cyclone 4100 King

DocFather

So I pulled the trigger today and ordered the Air Lift air bags for my rear leaf springs because I am not happy with the squatting that is going on. I am pulling some serious weight and the rear end is low. I want to see how this mod will effect the performance of the towing. When the front end is not nose high in the air it cam do its job better as well. My question is this: any of you 4100 owners who are running air bags on your rigs, what psi are you putting in the air bags? I have a 2012 F350 Diesel Dually. Thanks, Daron.

Pilot, I keep 45-50 when I am towing the 4100.

ptysonjr

So I pulled the trigger today and ordered the Air Lift air bags for my rear leaf springs because I am not happy with the squatting that is going on. I am pulling some serious weight and the rear end is low. I want to see how this mod will effect the performance of the towing. When the front end is not nose high in the air it cam do its job better as well. My question is this: any of you 4100 owners who are running air bags on your rigs, what psi are you putting in the air bags? I have a 2012 F350 Diesel Dually. Thanks, Daron.

I run 60 to 70 psi. Seems to be the most comfortable range. It is a good balance of truck posture, rig posture and comfort for my SRW Ford 6.7.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk