New from texas- its almost here!

esscobra

Hello all-just today got the first pics of my new 3760el bighorn! fresh from paint waiting final inspection and clearance to ship from factory- Cant wait and looking forward to meeting many new heartland friends!
biggrin.png

Attachments

• IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1233.jpg
    IMG_1233.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1235.jpg
    IMG_1235.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1237.jpg
    IMG_1237.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 197

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Beautiful!! Be sure to join the Owners Club and come to a rally and show that baby off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paradise2

Hello all-just today got the first pics of my new 3760el bighorn! fresh from paint waiting final inspection and clearance to ship from factory- Cant wait and looking forward to meeting many new heartland friends!
biggrin.png

Looks awesome! We pick up our 3575el this Monday. We leave Sat morning to go pick it up! Wish we would of painted ours now....hubby added so many options another 10K just wasn't in the budget....looks really good!!!

esscobra

order went in just before new years- went into production mid jan- luckily they were already gearing up for a bighorn run- and paint list wasn't too backed up- planning - transport driver to drag down to texas is supposed to be there to pick up Monday - planning on spend thur-Friday at dealer thoroughly going thru and testing out before pulling home- maybe some weekend trips before a week at nascar race in april

Paradise2

order went in just before new years- went into production mid jan- luckily they were already gearing up for a bighorn run- and paint list wasn't too backed up- planning - transport driver to drag down to texas is supposed to be there to pick up Monday - planning on spend thur-Friday at dealer thoroughly going thru and testing out before pulling home- maybe some weekend trips before a week at nascar race in april

Sounds like us. We ordered same time and wanting ours before Nascar here in march!!! We are packed and ready to roll this Saturday to get it....

lynette

Last edited by a moderator:

'Lil Guy'

As stated, beautiful rig and have to love that full body paint. Check out the HOC when you get your rig. Enjoy and hope to meet you down the road.

esscobra

Thanks- I signed up as soon as I could- looking forward to meeting people- its supposed to be a dealer next wed - planning on being there thurs am with pdi checklist and spend 2-3 days testing and going over unit and installing some items before heading home. travler dish and generator are already at dealership- picking up fuel tank on Monday- installing 7k fuel injected onan onboard.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks- I signed up as soon as I could- looking forward to meeting people- its supposed to be a dealer next wed - planning on being there thurs am with pdi checklist and spend 2-3 days testing and going over unit and installing some items before heading home. travler dish and generator are already at dealership- picking up fuel tank on Monday- installing 7k fuel injected onan onboard.

You might want to give the dealer time to look it over and fix things they find from the factory, first, before you do your PDI. They are supposed to prep the rig and catch issues before customer does a walk through. You might also make sure they clean the running gear real well if it happened to travel on salt/saline coated roads from the factory to the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esscobra

I plan on staying there in unit several days to test it out as well as we had the understanding from the beginning of the process that I want be there so in case they have to really dig into unit I can also see and learn about the unit from beginning- I am first time heartland owner-coming from sob- and had 2 previous trailers - pretty handy and have lots of mods already planned- I fully expect that there will be some little things and possibly big issues- and I am anxious to see behind storage bay walls- I already have my progressive to install and will be cleaning up the wires/hoses in there as well- they are a great bunch of folks and allowed me to he y sat dish and generator drop shipped there- and having a fork lift will make those installs much easier- I planned it this way so that if something major happened during transport I can still leave unit an pick up later- only 2 1/2hours form me so not a major haul and I would rather know what exactly needs to be addressed an ten can check up on those things as time goes on. I was very lucky to find a great dealer that really worked hard to help me get the management and plant to do options I wanted -nearly walked back to sob over some small things- and they are very accommodating I letting me be there to see/learn about unit in this way-

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the tip on road grime- I have friend/customer that is a large trailer manufacturer/repair center - and will be taking to him soon after getting it back to do a once over- check/align everything , and wants to see about installing air ride system on it. and once home I plan on going over underside and touching up any undercoating the factory missed

TxRoadWarrior362

I plan on staying there in unit several days to test it out as well as we had the understanding from the beginning of the process that I want be there so in case they have to really dig into unit I can also see and learn about the unit from beginning- I am first time heartland owner-coming from sob- and had 2 previous trailers - pretty handy and have lots of mods already planned- I fully expect that there will be some little things and possibly big issues- and I am anxious to see behind storage bay walls- I already have my progressive to install and will be cleaning up the wires/hoses in there as well- they are a great bunch of folks and allowed me to he y sat dish and generator drop shipped there- and having a fork lift will make those installs much easier- I planned it this way so that if something major happened during transport I can still leave unit an pick up later- only 2 1/2hours form me so not a major haul and I would rather know what exactly needs to be addressed an ten can check up on those things as time goes on. I was very lucky to find a great dealer that really worked hard to help me get the management and plant to do options I wanted -nearly walked back to sob over some small things- and they are very accommodating I letting me be there to see/learn about unit in this way-

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the tip on road grime- I have friend/customer that is a large trailer manufacturer/repair center - and will be taking to him soon after getting it back to do a once over- check/align everything , and wants to see about installing air ride system on it. and once home I plan on going over underside and touching up any undercoating the factory missed

make sure to inspect the roof. Pay attention to the spots where the ac condensation collects on the roof. Look for brown staining. Dometic has issues with ac oil leaks and staining the roof material.

esscobra

It's in - leaving for dealership in morning!

Attachments

• navasota1.jpg
    navasota1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 66
  • navasota2.jpg
    navasota2.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 69