New from texas- its almost here!

esscobra

Generator ren great all weekend with both a/c's and tv etc- also ran microwave and no issues or breaker throws- new roof/insulation/ducting works well- At the nascar race in full sun all weekend high 80slow 90s - very similar to conditions last august when I was at dealerships looking at units- shut off generator when we left at 730am and returned about 2:30- unit cooled off quickly and easily maintained on auto - I would say it cooled the trailer much quicker than the old design on a 2017 on dealer lot that was hooked to demo for me - very pleased with insulation and a/c o far- will be making more trips and will bet same spot in june- and its usually 100 dg so that will be real test.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 54
  • nasapr4.jpg
    nasapr4.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 55
  • ex1.jpg
    ex1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 53
  • ex2.jpg
    ex2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 53
  • ex3.jpg
    ex3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 55
  • ex4.jpg
    ex4.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 53

TxRoadWarrior362

Looks great! Wish we could have met you at the track.

We had a great time and really enjoyed the sprints on the dirt track. We will be back next year.

image.jpg

esscobra

I Wanted to meet you as well but had a lot going on this time still really getting everything done - just had gotten generator running the weekend before and installed the exhaust wed night before we left! are you going to indy car? if we don't meet at a rally we will def make plans for fall!

TxRoadWarrior362

No Indy for us. Not because I don't like it. We have a trip planned to Mexico in June (airplane). Destin in the trailer in July.

I'm just starting my research for my bucket trip list to Daytona for the 500. I want to stay in the infield with full hook ups. Think I need to get on the waiting list. Might happen before my bucket gets kicked! :cool:

esscobra

installed outdoor tv and mount in basement and built box to protect it- next is more boxes for chairs and shelf on top for table
also moved back wall nearly 12inches back to regain space- and didn't have to move anything- still have lots more room back there but need to clean up wiring

Attachments

• IMG_8425.JPG
    IMG_8425.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8434.JPG
    IMG_8434.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 33

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome and Congrats on the new Bighorn. At this time you should have it by now, and hopefully have had a few camp outs. :)
Safe travels.

Terri

esscobra

Are you using the suction cup mounts with the Gen-turi?

I have the original screw on type (using 3M double stick) but they are cheap and pit after one year.

Yes using the suction cup mounts- ordered a extra set 1 low and 1 up high near roof- used 2x now for 4-5 days- had wind and heavy rain earlier this month at indy race and have not had them come off or losen up

porthole

Retired
Yes using the suction cup mounts- ordered a extra set 1 low and 1 up high near roof- used 2x now for 4-5 days- had wind and heavy rain earlier this month at indy race and have not had them come off or losen up

I use "S" hooks on the top pipe and just use the pipes to reach up and snag the rain gutter with the hooks. Also hasn't come off yet. Usually only use it at the Dover race, but 6 years now no problem and we have been through a couple of good storms at the track.