New Heartland Owner Here

jgregory

Hello All,
My wife and I are going Thursday to purchase a Heartland Sundance 291QB. We will be first time Heartland owners and are upgrading from a small hybrid. Any one out there have any experiences with the Sundance line good or bad? Additionally, is there any modifications or maintenance procedures I should be aware of to help with the longevity? Thank you for your help.

Jimmy

jimtoo

Hi jgregory,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it.

Jim M

Thread moved to better area.

MP_CS

We’ve had a Sundance XLT for a few years now and loved it, We are in the process of buying a new some other brand one but only because the floorplan no longer fits our needs and theres nothing in a Heartland that fits. I would absolutely buy another though if they had the right floorplan.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hi Jimmy,
Welcome to the Heartland family! Congrats on your new rig! We would like to encourage you to join the Heartland Owners Club at www.heartlandowners.org/club - it is fast, easy and free. Look forward to seeing you at a rally.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the forum and family. Make sure to check out the HOC. Don't be a stranger to the site and hope to meet you down the road.

jbeletti

Jimmy and family - congrats in advance of your Sundance purchase.

When you close on the deal, time to join the Heartland Owners Club and get connected with other club members. Love to meet you guys down the road.

CoveredWagon

There is a HOC rally in GA. next April. That’d be in your backyard and a great time to meet a load of Heartland owners. Check it out under the events tab at the top of the page.