New Landmark Ladder

MTPockets

Looked at a new Landmark yesterday at Camping World, Kissimmee, FL. Nice, but rear ladder is still grossly inadequate. After the many posts regarding the sagging ladders, I would have thought these would get some attention. I will not consider another 5vr until this problem is fixed! Shame on you Heartland!

priorguy

The ladder is a third party accessory. Looks the same as every other TT, 5er, and motor home I've ever seen. Is there another ladder available that might be better?

As for the tire issue, I've heard you can upgrade for a cost. Or let the transporter deliver it to the dealer on tow max and then swap them yourself and sell the tow scraps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdfishing

I've seen some after market ladders, but don't know if they are any better than the OEM ladder. The quality, or lack of, is pretty much industry standard.

porthole

Retired
You "could" have one built by a marine/boat tower builder out of anodized aluminum. Having had multiple items built over the years for the boats, I would think a 1" aluminun anodized custom ladder would not cost much more then $1000-1200, depending on how busy the shop is.

jbeletti

I like the idea of no ladder for various reasons, but what do you do with your owners club plaque?

You could hang it from the pin box or make a yard sign out of it.

Or, you could get a flat frame and mount it to a flat area on the back of the coach.