new Landmark "San Antonio"

blkdodge

Hello everyone;
I am new to this Forum but have poked around in others for some time. We will take delivery of you Heartland Landmark "San Antonio" this coming Wednesday and we are so excited we cant stand it. Moving up from a 2010 Keystone Outback 282FE is going to be quite interesting. DW seems to think that the old dishes,glasses.silverware. pots and pans and towels are not good enough so I guess she will be shopping this weekend. I hope to become a regular on this site and see you folks on the road.

David

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
David, welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum.
Wow new KL. Nice rig.
Be sure to check out the Heartland events on the Portal Page.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

HI David,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure the DW knows what's best for a new Landmark. So enjoy your shopping spree.

Since you have had other units, you know what happens. Just be sure you do a really good PDI, make notes of any thing and get it fixed before you take delivery if at all possible.

Enjoy the forum and your new Landmark. (and dishes, towels, sheets, silverware...)

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Welcome and congratulations on the new Landmark. I believe I responded to your post at RV.net!

Best Wishes!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Hi David,

Congratulations on your new purchase! We have the Landmark Key Largo and love it! We, too, purchased a lot of new items for our coach...although we were moving in...but you just can't have a brand new coach and put icky old things in it! Have fun! See you down the road!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations to your new "condo on wheels" and welcome to the forum. Since it's a new home, probably your DW is right - time for new stuff :p. Enjoy and travel safely.

PeternLiane

Congratulations and welcome, Hope to hear about your new Trailer and the many adventures you're going to have.

caokgafamily

David,

Congrats on you new rig! Its a nice floorplan and you will love it moving up from the size of your Outback. I have owned a Bighorn going on 6 years and my only problem is we don't get out enough lately using it! I have early spring fever but I work to much!

Enjoy!

Steve

JJOren

We agree with the sentiments that some others expressed! Give her your credit card and tell her to go for it.....LOL

CONGRATS on your new San Antonio! We have only had our Landmark MESA for about 6 weeks now. We trully love it and we're sure you will as well!!!

Happy Trails!!

I'm only a few days ahead of you, we got ours set up monday and stayed in it monday and tuesday, Yesterday I took the king tempurpedic mattress from our stick house and swapped them out. I stayed in it again lastnight and was awesome. I'm learning new things everyday. This morning I took the worlds longest shower just trying to get the hot water to run out and I found myself just standing there all squeaky clean and still had hot water. I feel like a fool for trying to get it all done in 5 min. the first two times. We too felt the need to buy all new stuff but when starting a new chapter why not start with new stuff. Very few things from our home of 20 years are going into the "Alamo Condo". We are having what I have dubbed the States largest garage sale tomo and sat. That being said, I best get back to work. I feel violated having to participate in prepping for the garage sale because my vote was to give it all away and save the headache of making about a thousand selling everything. ( all the good stuff has had "dib's" placed on it by the girls or is going into storage)
Enjoy your new San Antonio, so far we are liking the heck out of ours!
BeSafe,
Nathan