New Member From NC

campcrew

Hello! We have migrated from a tent to a popup to a hybrid and, as of June, we are now new owners of a Bighorn 3010RE. We have been out a couple of times already and are looking forward to many more outings. Looks like there is a lot of good information on the forums! We've already scoped out a couple mods that we want to do based on what others have done. Thanks!

Mark & Janett

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Mark & Janett........Welcome to the Heartland family and the forum. Yes their is a lot of info you can find here and a lot of people to answer your questions.

Happy camping to you and yours.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and welcome to the club/forum. You sound alot like us, and many others, who started out tent camping and kept upgrading. Hubby has been in Boy Scouts since the 50's so camping is in his blood.
Check out all the fun rallies on the portal page or the event tab at the top of the page. I know that NC is having a rally in October so that would be a great way to meet alot of us other HL owners. It's also a great way to see how others have improved their campers with neat modifications. Hope to see ya'll soon.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Mark & Janett,

Welcome to the Heartland community....lots of great folks and unlimited sage wisdom
:rolleyes: for your new adventure!!

I see you will be at the wonderful SC Rally down at Willow Tree...Check out the upcoming NC rally Oct 31-Nov 2nd, we would love to have you join in the fun!! Here is a link for details:

The Fabulous NC Fall Rally!!

Have a great rest of the summer and see y'all in Longs!!

Lance

pegmikef

Welcome to Heartland and the forum. I really like your choice or trailers. We hope you like yours as well as we like ours.

campcrew

Thanks for the welcome! We did see the NC rally listed but right now we have other plans and it doesn't look like we will be able to attend.

See you around the campfire!!