just wanted to introduce myself.my screen name is fordman259 and i am obviously a ford truck man not to step on any toes here. i am in the process of trading my 2005 cedar creek bunkhouse for a 2013 bighorn silverado 36tb. i bought my first camper in 2001 and i am completely hooked i love camping mostly state parks in georgia.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Welcome and congratulation on the new BigHorn. Please consider becoming a Heartland Owners Club member. Not only will you benefit from being a member but the membership allows you a 10% discount on parts from Heartland when you mention you are a member and give them you membership number.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. The Big Horn Silverado is a new line to the fleet and we know that you will thoroughly enjoy it. As stated above, do consider joining the Heartland Owners Club, great group of folks and the GA chapter is very active. Enjoy and travels safely.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy you new Big Horn as much as we enjoy our coach. If you plan to go to any rallies, join the Heartland owners club. It is well worth the cost!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

PeternLiane

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of great ideas here. You'll also get some great advice.

Happy travels