New Members

Hi we're new David & Ginny to the Heartland forum. We live in Maryland & have a Big Country 5th wheel.
We're looking for rallies to attend, if you know of any. Thanks

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi David and Ginny,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

On the Portal Page, the normally first page you see is listed all the rallies on the lower right side of the page.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from the Northeast. Great bunch of people.

Just a few rallies in the area...
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=448633
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=445926
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=452845
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=439705
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=437618
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=444857

Keep an eye out for a NJ and MA rally for 2016.

Enjoy and Safe Travels!!

Thanks so much for the well & all the great info. We are going to hopefully make one or more rallies.

Welcome Bill & Carol! Hope we get to meet you soon!

Hi we're new David & Ginny to the Heartland forum. We live in Maryland & have a Big Country 5th wheel.
We're looking for rallies to attend, if you know of any. Thanks
Welcome from the Northeast. Great bunch of people.

Just a few rallies in the area...
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=448633
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=445926
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=452845
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=439705
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=437618
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=444857

Keep an eye out for a NJ and MA rally for 2016.

Enjoy and Safe Travels!!

Hi David and Ginny,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

On the Portal Page, the normally first page you see is listed all the rallies on the lower right side of the page.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M
Thanks for the welcome & the info Jim.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Don't be afraid to come out west and join us at a rally!

We have a lot of them going on out here in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming and beyond!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family from the Pacific Northwest. Like John said, if you get out west, please join us for a rally or two!

Rod

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland Family. I would also like to invite you to the Mountain region to attend one of our rallies. My signature has a link to the Sept. Rally here in CO. This is a great time of year to visit. The temps are good and the trees are in full glory with the changing leaves.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland Family. I would also like to invite you to the Mountain region to attend one of our rallies. My signature has a link to the Sept. Rally here in CO. This is a great time of year to visit. The temps are good and the trees are in full glory with the changing leaves.

Here are a couple of shots from our last fall campout of this 2015 fall Colorado campout season:

ProwleratBlueMesa-P1010116.jpg ProwlerBlueMesaFall-P1010381.jpg

Taken at our favorite Colorado camping spot at Blue Mesa (Sig shot was also taken there).

Thank you. In about a year and a half, we'll be doing more traveling further from home, as we'll be retired.