New Newport owner

oldfitter

Friday we bought a new Landmark Newport. Honestly we just went to look at it but the deal was to good to let go so we pulled the trigger and bought it. He beat anyones price buy 5K and was very good to work with. We are looking foreword to picking it up this week but I am thinking of adding the dishwasher and washmachine to it first. I will post pics after I pick her up.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Friday we bought a new Landmark Newport. Honestly we just went to look at it but the deal was to good to let go so we pulled the trigger and bought it. He beat anyones price buy 5K and was very good to work with. We are looking foreword to picking it up this week but I am thinking of adding the dishwasher and washmachine to it first. I will post pics after I pick her up.

Oldfitter - Congrats on the new Landmark. We picked up or new Newport in February. We absolutely love it. I know you'll enjoy yours. Love to see some pictures once your get it.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the New Landmark!

Now you can consider joining us at the Iowa Chapter Rally just a few hours from Minneapolis.
July 10-12th
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=407673