New to the forum.

oreo4772

Hi all, my name is Joe and I'm from Benson AZ and I just purchased a 2011 Heartland Sundance 265RK. Just got it set up to do some camping in July here in Michigan. This will be my space when I get back to AZ in September. Looking forward to meeting some of the members here along the way in my travels.

However I would like to post a picture of it but don't see where to do that.

Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Joe, welcome to this great forum and congratulations on your Sundance.
If you will still be in Michigan in late August, consider attending the Michigan Chapter Rally.

You will not be able to post pictures until after you have made three posts.

Peace
Dave

Fulltimers

Hi, My wife, Jere, and I have been full-timing since 2005. We are from Kansas and now claim Texas as home. We are volunteers for the Corps of Engineers at Lake Waco. I also work for the VA here in Waco. We currently have a 2012 Redwood and are looking to order a 365 Newport after the first of the year. We are working with Andy at Heartland on what modifications can be made if ordering. Hope all have a safe and memorable summer 2015.

jbeletti

Hi Fulltimers and welcome to the forum. As you own a Redwood and are working with Andy, you know you are in good hands. Hope to see you in an LM365 soon :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey Fultimers, welcome to the forum and hopefully soon to the Heartland Owners Club Family. You should look for a Heartland Rally in your area and stop by and meet some of your local Heartlanders.

Rod

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations on your new to you Sundance.

Take a hard look at your complimentary membership into the Heartland Owners Club.

Hope to see you at a rally!

'Lil Guy'

Hi to both of you and welcome to the forum. Don't be a stranger here. Enjoy your rigs and hope to see you down the road. You know that owning that Heartland product is only half of the fun. The best half is joining the HOC and attending rallies where you can put faces to the names you meet here. You'll meet some really knowledgeable and fun loving people at these events. Who knows, you might even get lucky and meet the 'Lil Guy' one of these days. (I think I might be leaving myself open with that last statement)lol