New to us 2012 Cyclone 3010

Well, we are about to sign and pick up our new to us Cyclone. Can't wait to give a try. Going to be hauling a 1998 GL 1500 and a 2006 Suzuki Burgman and a sewing :Droom as we travel and tour and probably do a little workkampinng. Any advice or things we need to look for on the Cyclones? It seems like a very good unit. It is our first Heartland and I hope our last.
Thanks for any help.

Vtxkid

Congrads on your new 3010!
As with all 5th wheel, since you are buying a used unit, two of the most important things is to inspect all sealed areas on the exterior to ensure that the sealent hasn't opened up to allow water to enter and possibly causing delamination. Reseal questionable areas as necessary...
2nd: keep your tire pressure at the recommended pressure. If they are Tow Max Power Kings, keep a close eye on them as a lot of people on this forum have had problems with them.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
X2 on the the "blowmax" tires. Get a "G" rated LT tire like the GY G614 now before you hit the road. The damage a blowout can cause could be $2-3K. Have fun with your new toy. BTW, you did not state what your TV is. I hope it is at least a late model 3/4 truck. With a CY a 1tn would be better and a DRW even better yet. Without something in the rear they are pin heavy. JMHO