No more TowMax tires !!!

MurrayN.

Just took delivery of my new 2016 Torque 321 toy hauler and I was very very pleased to find a set of 14 ply Sailun tires on it. Thank You Heartland! This company does listen to its customers. Everything in the trailer was perfect and I can't wait to use it in a couple of months.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Our Prowler had BlowMax tires on it from the factory, but I had just replaced the tires on our previous Heartland (only had about 80 miles on them), so swapped them out before we left with the new Prowler.

weekender01

Just took delivery of my new 2016 Torque 321 toy hauler and I was very very pleased to find a set of 14 ply Sailun tires on it. Thank You Heartland! This company does listen to its customers. Everything in the trailer was perfect and I can't wait to use it in a couple of months.

I am assuming you ordered this unit. Were there any other changes to the 2016 model? As I said mine is on order and I have been waiting for the new ramp patio design as well as the king bed. Also understand that the Torque now has an 8 cu ft fridge instead of the 6.

MurrayN.

Besides the tires : 1) the fridge is 8 cuft, not 6 cuft. 2) backsplash behind stove is a nice earth tone now ,not the shiny metallic thing that they had before. 3) bathroom vanity is the same color as the kitchen cabinets. 4) the screen at the back of the garage is now power. 5) there is now shelves in the nose of the trailer at the head of the bed. 6) there are now no cupboard doors on the computer desk facing the drivers side of the trailer. 7) slight change in sofa in main area. Not a three person theatre seat anymore but a four person sofa, but only the end two seats recline. Still very comfortable.

Get excited! ! We are very pumped and impressed with this new unit!

weekender01

Besides the tires : 1) the fridge is 8 cuft, not 6 cuft. 2) backsplash behind stove is a nice earth tone now ,not the shiny metallic thing that they had before. 3) bathroom vanity is the same color as the kitchen cabinets. 4) the screen at the back of the garage is now power. 5) there is now shelves in the nose of the trailer at the head of the bed. 6) there are now no cupboard doors on the computer desk facing the drivers side of the trailer. 7) slight change in sofa in main area. Not a three person theatre seat anymore but a four person sofa, but only the end two seats recline. Still very comfortable.

Get excited! ! We are very pumped and impressed with this new unit!

Thanks for the quick reply on the changes. Enjoy your new toy and congratulations.