NORCO bedroom slideout on Landmark Mesa 2013

TajMyhaul

I found the NORCO manual in the Heartland Owners manuals.

I found my left side cable bottom out slack & laying on the floor! I was able to reattach it but am having difficulty when the out unit passes the in unit, they do not pass cleanly. That means they get hung up on each other & stops the whole slide. I reach in as my wife runs the button & help them pass each other.

Any advice on how to adjust these units so they pass each other cleanly without my hand in the path of pain?

Thanks for any clues.

wdk450

I did a Google Search on "Norco RV slideouts" and got a lot of interesting hits including several You Tube videos on replacing and adjusting the cables. I think you ought to repeat this websearch and see if you can find what you need.

Otherwise, you in Illinois are a LOT closer to the Heartland Service center in Elkhart, Indiana than I am in California. I would see if you could schedule a service appointment there.

TajMyhaul

I did a Google Search on "Norco RV slideouts" and got a lot of interesting hits including several You Tube videos on replacing and adjusting the cables. I think you ought to repeat this websearch and see if you can find what you need.

Otherwise, you in Illinois are a LOT closer to the Heartland Service center in Elkhart, Indiana than I am in California. I would see if you could schedule a service appointment there.

Thanks Bill!!!!

I believe I figured I t out. When I tightened the bolt that connects to the chain on the red harness I need to turn it so the red harness is straight up & down with no twist in the drive chain.

I can see that the harness on the side of the bed closest to front closet will require “major surgery” under the bed to gain access 🤔 😤 🤬

Thanks again,

Bob & Gwen Beck
TajMyHaul