Norcold Part

bigdob24

This is module on my Norcold Model 1210 SN 18049677 is giving me trouble.
It tripped over a year ago and I was able to reset it. This time it won't reset and I'm told that like a breaker they weaken after tripping out.
As far as I know this is a " High Heat Sensor" that tripped while on the road and unleaveled conditions and shown a Li Op code.
Does anyone have a part number and place to buy one.
Also have one of these units to install to protect the unit after the repair.

http://www.arprv.com/

Anyone use one?

image.jpg

Thanks
Dan

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Already checked, no recall in 2014.
Thanks

Ok good. I looked at the link you provided, thinking about adding it to our new Norcold.

Sorry I can't help with your issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

I think the Norcold 1210 might already have a high temperature sensor to protect the cooling unit. Before buying an aftermarket version, you might check on what your unit has.

gasman

Camp Socializer
My 1210 is not on the recall list but the repair shop I took it to called Norcold and they replaced the module and the high limit sensor under the recall...twice! I was getting the same code.

bigdob24

They do have a high temp sensor, actually that's the part I need to replace as it won't reset.
Seems like they do have trouble with this part, I spoke to the manufacture and they will replace it through my dealer.
So that's in the works and should put it in working order.
The ARP system is a first line of protection before the Norcold sensor . It will not harm the warrantee and will shut the system down when it starts to overheat and then start it back when temps drop.
You have to look at the web site for all the info , I just have basic knowledge .
I have a friend that did some temp curves for ARP on the big Norcold modeled like mine.
He is sold on them and I finally broke down and bought one