North Trail Sighting I 77 in NC

Hart

Saw a North Trail heading south on I 77 yesterday afternoon. It was located between Statesville and Mooresville. Only caught a quick glimpse of it; enough to see there was a window at the rear & the NT graphics.

currituck0209

CURRITUCK 0209

Hey HART, I got a 2010 North Trail 28RLS, & boy do we love it, also pulling with 2008 Toyota, Tundra 5.7

Hart

CURRITUCK 0209

Hey HART, I got a 2010 North Trail 28RLS, & boy do we love it, also pulling with 2008 Toyota, Tundra 5.7

I am a bit envious even tho we just took delivery of our Savoy last week!
We tried very hard to stay with a Heartland unit but it was not to be. Had a deal set up to receive a Sundance 28RLS from Atlanta. 2 days after arranging, it was totally flooded in heavy rains. Our home dealer (NC) has stopped selling Heartland products. Tried another local dealer who carries Sundance & only a 34' model was available. Sundance is not making the 28RLS for 2010.

So we went with the Savoy 29 which is very similar to the NT 28RLS. My husband just had to have the rear living with big window. We really loved our NT 26RKS but wanted more real living space.

Hope you enjoy yours! The Tundra is a great tow vehicle. We previously had the smaller engine when we had smaller/lighter TT.