Opinion On The BH Shock System

gasman

Camp Socializer
Why? The results, your opinions? Would you do again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to make the move to smooth out the ride. I liked the Joy Rider system and the price. The were easy to install and we are very impressed with the results. We have pulled over some very rough roads since installing them but we are experiencing much less disarray in the cabinets and refrigerator. It used to be an experience to open the cabinet doors but we just aren't seeing that anymore. Sonny will be in Goshen to present and he has some great pricing on the product.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I decided to make the move to smooth out the ride. I liked the Joy Rider system and the price. The were easy to install and we are very impressed with the results. We have pulled over some very rough roads since installing them but we are experiencing much less disarray in the cabinets and refrigerator. It used to be an experience to open the cabinet doors but we just aren't seeing that anymore. Sonny will be in Goshen to present and he has some great pricing on the product.

Ok. That makes sense if that's your experience. I'm on the fence because we don't experience much, if any, movement of our contents. We travel with items (not appliances) on the countertop over the stove and the BR vanity which are still there upon each trip's arrival. Seldom have we opened a cabinet and been surprised, when we have it's usually our own fault. Same with the fridge and it's the 18 cuft for just the 2 of us, seldom full. We travel some interstate a lot of US and state highways through municipalities that definitely only patch not replace streets !
I have the Morryde pin box, you? It takes a lot of the chucking and bounce from the ride IMO. About the only time I cringe is when we cross bridges, what with some of these bridge approaches and exits!! BUT I'm wondering what improvements I'd see for the $$$$ spent. Have to see.
I'd like the SRE4000 but am skeptical. As I mentioned that conversion appears to raise ride height

gasman

Camp Socializer
I have the stock pin box. Will you be in Goshen? We pull in on the 6th if you want to take a peek.