Ordered a Cyclone 4000 Today

alex00

<p>
You sure did a great job with your detailed research for your investments. I still remember how we first met, it was over a thread in regards to the class a nc. Lol. You have all that legal jargon in your front pocket for sure. If it wasn't for a multitude of items combined, I would not have achieved the license enhancement. Since YOU had a big part with the influences with my success to my class a, you will soon have it done with flying colors. Let me know if I can help you in anyway if needed.  I owe you one. By the way, glad to have met you here at heartland forum. Al the desert thumper on his 4 strokes.</p>

You've already paid me back with the info about air suspension. Now we just need to meet up and go camping and riding.

DesertThumper

That's so awesome.... lets do it. Hurry up and get that rig setup. Might have to meet up for a weekend run with your new setup up at big springs. Your probably not to far from where your coming from?

alex00

That's so awesome.... lets do it. Hurry up and get that rig setup. Might have to meet up for a weekend run with your new setup up at big springs. Your probably not to far from where your coming from?

That'll be fun. We are in Auburn near Sacramento. I'm itching to go camping bad.

DW_Gray

Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family! Like me, you'll love the Cyclone. Be sure to take it out on the road immediately for several test runs while enjoying it during the warranty period. At some point during the first year and after you've loaded it with everything you think you'll want in it, take to a scale to get your base weight for future reference. As soon as you can, go to an available location to get all wheel positions weighed to ensure your load is balanced well.

scottyb

We are in the middle of the most serious drought I can remember as an adult. Where I live they turn our irrigation water off in October since we are well into the rain season by then. This year it has rained one time since they turned the water off and that was about two weeks ago. Scary stuff thinking about what happens if we don't get the rain and snow.

It is truly nice living where I do. I'm an hour and a half from the ocean and an hour from most of the snow ski resorts. In less than half an hour I can reach several great Jeep or motorcycle trails. It's the only reason I can put up the the whackadoo politics of the state. They may frivolously spend my tax dollars and pass silly laws that make the rest of the country laugh at us but...

Alex, my friends think the same as you but share your enthusiasm for outdoor recreation.. One is the Director of ski patrol at My Shasta, retired from sheriff dept in Red Bluff. Others are from Redding, Weed, and Arcata. Most of them are firefighters. I love N. Cal. Maybe if the State of Jefferson ever comes to fruition ........

DesertThumper

For sure. Were preparing now for our weekend trip. Next thing you know, you will be telling us your excursions once you have it all together. Hey if February does not work for you, we can maybe compromise a location in March.

alex00

Alex, my friends think the same as you but share your enthusiasm for outdoor recreation.. One is the Director of ski patrol at My Shasta, retired from sheriff dept in Red Bluff. Others are from Redding, Weed, and Arcata. Most of them are firefighters. I love N. Cal. Maybe if the State of Jefferson ever comes to fruition ........

It's a tough decision to leave. I'm established and know how to navigate the waters here. The pluses far outweigh the negatives especially the further away from LA or SF you get.

I doubt Jefferson would ever come about but we can dream.

The mice thing is that I'll never run out of places to go living where I do. If it's too hot in one direction I can go up the mountain. If it's snowing I can go to the coast.

alex00

For sure. Were preparing now for our weekend trip. Next thing you know, you will be telling us your excursions once you have it all together. Hey if February does not work for you, we can maybe compromise a location in March.

I don't think it will be here in Feb but March is right in line for the shakedown run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

alex00

I just found out they finished building my trailer today. It should ship tomorrow if all goes well.

Subdrv

I just found out they finished building my trailer today. It should ship tomorrow if all goes well.

Alex sorry I'm late to this post. We order ours last summer and took delivery in August. I really love the floor plan. We have lived in ours since we took delivery. The wife retired in Jan and we moved it to North Carolina. The current plan is to leave here in April and take a six month run to Florida and then Washington state. Other than a couple of loose wire nuts we haven't had any problem. Hope to see you and a bunch of heartland owners on our travels. I took my NC class a non commercial test last week and am now
legal. I did game the system and rented a 14k pound trailer for the test it was easier than dragging the cyclone for it.

alex00

Alex sorry I'm late to this post. We order ours last summer and took delivery in August. I really love the floor plan. We have lived in ours since we took delivery. The wife retired in Jan and we moved it to North Carolina. The current plan is to leave here in April and take a six month run to Florida and then Washington state. Other than a couple of loose wire nuts we haven't had any problem. Hope to see you and a bunch of heartland owners on our travels. I took my NC class a non commercial test last week and am now
legal. I did game the system and rented a 14k pound trailer for the test it was easier than dragging the cyclone for it.

I like hearing about the trouble free trailers.

I went to test for my commercial a on Friday and despite many phone calls to double check they wouldnt let me test in my sob fiver. I'll end up grabbing my uncle's dump trailer and test in that.

DesertThumper

Great news huh. Congrats and it's almost close to picking up. I bet you are so excited! Brand new truck, trailer and a good start for the new year. Were heading out this March 7 - 9. Hook that baby up and bring her out.

alex00

Great news huh. Congrats and it's almost close to picking up. I bet you are so excited! Brand new truck, trailer and a good start for the new year. Were heading out this March 7 - 9. Hook that baby up and bring her out.

With any luck I'll be picking it up on the 8th. I'll be halfway to LA at that point. Who knows, I may just have to drag it down south the day I pick it up!

alex00

Probably a little much. I'd be solo anyway. She's not coming with on the pdi trip. There's no way the kids would sit still that long.

remoandiris

I stepped inside one today at LazyDays. IMO the new "L" shaped couch is a big improvement. The removeable piece that sits directly in front of the big screen tv is a recliner. Didn't see how it secures to the floor, but I wish I had it in mine.

DW_Gray

Alex, I've always recommended buyers take along with them another experienced RVer during the PDI. I assume you're up above Sacramento area. I don't know which way you'll be traveling to Gilroy, but if you'd like an extra person for the PDI, I'll make myself available. I'm currently in Vallejo till March 31.