Ordered a Cyclone 4000 Today

alex00

It's official. After almost ten months of researching and waiting we ordered a 4000 today. We drove nearly 200 miles to see the closest dealer with this particular floor plan. We promised each other that we would not be buying a trailer today, since the display model did not have all our particular options. We discussed the prospect of ordering, and after some negotiating, we came to a number that made everyone happy. I wrote a big check, signed some papers, and am now impatiently waiting for my new trailer to arrive in 6-8 weeks.

DesertThumper

It's official. After almost ten months of researching and waiting we ordered a 4000 today. We drove nearly 200 miles to see the closest dealer with this particular floor plan. We promised each other that we would not be buying a trailer today, since the display model did not have all our particular options. We discussed the prospect of ordering, and after some negotiating, we came to a number that made everyone happy. I wrote a big check, signed some papers, and am now impatiently waiting for my new trailer to arrive in 6-8 weeks.
Boy oh boy! Congrats to you and your family. Nothing but great stuff and I was once there in july 2013. I feel the excitement through your words.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Congrats on the purchase of your 4000, and welcome to the Heartland family!!!!!!

alex00

Al,

You know how great this feels. The best part was being able to order the exact trailer I wanted, and getting such a fair price. Doing my homework really paid off. Now I just need my truck to get here so I can go test for my Class A :).

alex00

Congratulations! How exciting, looking forward to seeing some photos when you get your new toy home. Susan

Thank you very much! I'll keep updating the progress as I get info about the build, then post up pictures when it gets here.

Alex,

Congrats and welcome to the Heartland family!
Jim, I appreciate the welcome. It's been a long time coming. I made up my mind quite awhile ago that Cyclone was the one. This forum was one of the main things that helped me keep my sanity. This site is top notch among owners forums, and in no small part swayed me toward Heartland in the first place.
Congrats on the purchase of your 4000, and welcome to the Heartland family!!!!!!
Thanks AJ. We talked on the phone a few times, and I really appreciate all the time you spent answering my questions. You and Brandon have been incredibly helpful in this process. The 4000 was everything I wanted it to be. On a side note, I really like the new pictures on the Cyclone floorplan portion of Heartland's website.

scottyb

Congratulations Alex. I think you picked out a great floor plan. Can't wait to see photos. Where in CA do you reside?

alex00

Congratulations Alex. I think you picked out a great floor plan. Can't wait to see photos. Where in CA do you reside?
Thanks, Scotty. I knew the moment I stepped inside this was the right plan. It felt really good to "know". I gave it a thorough going over just to make sure I wasn't blinded by infatuation. It really helped to look at the other floor plans a few days before, since this dealer only had a few other models to compare.

We are in Auburn, just outside of Sacramento. Kind of the midway point between Reno and the Bay Area on I80.

chiefneon

Howdy!

Alex, congratulation! Like you we are also waiting delivery of our Cyclone 4000 we ordered back mid November. Hoping it will be here soon.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

scottyb

We are in Auburn, just outside of Sacramento. Kind of the midway point between Reno and the Bay Area on I80.

I've never been through Auburn, but I've been about every other direction out of Sac. I was supposed to fly to Sac in a couple weeks for an annual snowmobiling trip at Mt Shasta. Looks like we are going to have to cancel this year. They have zero snow and the forecast doesn't look good. You guys are so lucky to have all the outdoor recreation so close to you.

alex00

I've never been through Auburn, but I've been about every other direction out of Sac. I was supposed to fly to Sac in a couple weeks for an annual snowmobiling trip at Mt Shasta. Looks like we are going to have to cancel this year. They have zero snow and the forecast doesn't look good. You guys are so lucky to have all the outdoor recreation so close to you.

We are in the middle of the most serious drought I can remember as an adult. Where I live they turn our irrigation water off in October since we are well into the rain season by then. This year it has rained one time since they turned the water off and that was about two weeks ago. Scary stuff thinking about what happens if we don't get the rain and snow.

It is truly nice living where I do. I'm an hour and a half from the ocean and an hour from most of the snow ski resorts. In less than half an hour I can reach several great Jeep or motorcycle trails. It's the only reason I can put up the the whackadoo politics of the state. They may frivolously spend my tax dollars and pass silly laws that make the rest of the country laugh at us but...

alex00

Howdy!

Alex, congratulation! Like you we are also waiting delivery of our Cyclone 4000 we ordered back mid November. Hoping it will be here soon.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

Yours should be here any day now. Do they keep you updated on the progress of the order or do they just call you when it gets here? I was told 6-8 weeks. I was hoping for closer to 6 :)

Did you get yours with the wood door into the garage?

chiefneon

Yours should be here any day now. Do they keep you updated on the progress of the order or do they just call you when it gets here? I was told 6-8 weeks. I was hoping for closer to 6 :)

Did you get yours with the wood door into the garage?

Howdy!

We haven't heard from them, quess they will call us when its delivered to Camping Word in Katy, TX. They did advised that the factory would be closed during the holidays. Also we did order Full Body Paint and was told it had to go out for that option. We ordered it with a vapor barrier door to the garage area instead of the sliding glass door.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

alex00

Howdy!

We haven't heard from them, quess they will call us when its delivered to Camping Word in Katy, TX. They did advised that the factory would be closed during the holidays. Also we did order Full Body Paint and was told it had to go out for that option. We ordered it with a vapor barrier door to the garage area instead of the sliding glass door.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

I was thisssss close to going for the full body paint. In the end I just couldn't commit. I went with the hd package and blue graphics so I'll get the dark grey sides. Full body looks so good though.

I feel a little better now that the lo get wait on yours does include the holidays, paint and the door.

DesertThumper

<p>
Al, You know how great this feels. The best part was being able to order the exact trailer I wanted, and getting such a fair price. Doing my homework really paid off. Now I just need my truck to get here so I can go test for my Class A :).
You sure did a great job with your detailed research for your investments. I still remember how we first met, it was over a thread in regards to the class a nc. Lol. You have all that legal jargon in your front pocket for sure. If it wasn't for a multitude of items combined, I would not have achieved the license enhancement. Since YOU had a big part with the influences with my success to my class a, you will soon have it done with flying colors. Let me know if I can help you in anyway if needed.  I owe you one. By the way, glad to have met you here at heartland forum. Al the desert thumper on his 4 strokes.</p>

jbeletti

...Jim, I appreciate the welcome. It's been a long time coming. I made up my mind quite awhile ago that Cyclone was the one. This forum was one of the main things that helped me keep my sanity. This site is top notch among owners forums, and in no small part swayed me toward Heartland in the first place.

alex, thank you for the kind words. Forum moderators and myself work hard to make it one of the best out there. If you or anyone ever have ideas on how we can make it even better, please shoot me an email with your thoughts. Happy camping!