ordered my aux fuel tank today

porthole

Retired
Got my 51 gallon Titan the other day. A friend and I will install it next weekend. Heavy on the friend. I'm the guy handing out the tools! Man that thing is big!

Look at the vent hose in my pictures. it comes with vent hose smaller then the factory vent. I think it would help with filling if you maximize the vent hose.

jwb187

I have had a 60 Gal RDS tank made in Perry, Florida for about 4 years now. Sits in the bed of my short bed Chevy with plenty of room for my 5th wheel hitch. Tank has a tool box on top and looks very nice. It was very simple to hook up, bought a small electric fuel pump had it wired where I have a toggle switch under the dash to engage the pump. When my regular tank runs low I flip my switch and watch the OEM gas gauge rise. When the tank indicates full, off with the fuel pump and on down the road. This tank is only authorized for diesel and gives me around 700 miles driving range without refueling. I usually only fill the bed tank with 45 gallons due to extra weight issues.