Ordered our Grand Canyon today

WCW

After months of research my wife and I ordered a Grand Canyon today. Needless to say we are excited. My wife is retired and I'm retiring in 18 months. If the good Lord is willing we're planning to use it a lot after that. I've been "stalking" this forum since August and I just wanted say thanks to all those who participate. Your advise and other comments were very beneficial to us while making a decision.

alex00

Having just taken delivery yesterday of my factory order, I completely feel for you in this coming period. The good news is that getting exactly what you wanted is worth the wait. All the local trailers were missing something I really wanted. You know how it is. Use this time to pay attention to your tow vehicle and add accessories. Bags, air, lights, fun stuff.

Hunter11

WCW, we ordered a Grand Canyon on 3/5 and we got a VIN number last week and were told it will hit the assembly line 4/7.

Seren

Picked up our Grand Canyon 3 weeks ago and have been living in it off and on since we put our S&B for sale 10 days ago. As soon as someone buys our ex-home, we will be full-timing and slowly traveling the country. Love the Grand Canyon and hope to be living in it for many years to come. Hope to see you and everyone else at some of the rallies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD