Outside door & soft floor

Bruce11

We have a 2012 3200re, anyone had issues w the outside door? The door used to swing freely; however lately the door is resistant & will open 1/2 way. The floor where the door side slide out & floor mets also feels soft in some spots going down this seam. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried to lubricate the hinges?
That may help the door problem.

Peace
Dave

Bruce11

Yea lubed the hinges, helped some, hoping it is not a frame issue that is allowing water to come in door side slide causes the floor issues. Since posting found several folks had delaminate issues w floor.

mobilcastle

What door are you referring to? main entry door or storage door? post a picture if you can.
We have a 2012 3200re, anyone had issues w the outside door? The door used to swing freely; however lately the door is resistant & will open 1/2 way. The floor where the door side slide out & floor mets also feels soft in some spots going down this seam. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

mobilcastle

I would pull the chloroplast down and look at the floor to try to see what part of the floor is damage-you may be able to see where the water is coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bruce11

Chloroplast ? Part of a plant where photosynthesis occurs? Are you using this term for carpet/vinyl covering or the barrier underneath the trailer?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I think he is meaning Coroplast. As in corrugated plastic used for the underbelly covering.

Peace
Dave

Bruce11

Thanks! I am a builder of music & not of things so my terminology is limited. I am learning as I go along or rather as things break, lol